Monday, November 17, 2008

Traffic Signal

Today was a bad day for Bangalore traffic. There was a huge jam cos of some kind of meeting I think. I'm lucky I missed it, even though I went that way today, I didn't even know about it - ignorance is bliss! Apparently this was one of the worst traffic jams Bangalore has seen in a long time, years actually. People were stuck in jams for hours. I really don't know the point of these party meetings. All they do is just spend loads of money on arrangements, refreshments, snacks, etc... Nothing ever gets done!! Have you every heard of something, anything fruitful that came out of one of these meetings? Well, what can I say, thats India for you! But all said and done, I'd rather be in India than anywhere else... I know, I know some of you might think I'm crazy, but this is home - you know what I mean?

1 comment:

Sharanya said...

Yeah :) Like Dorothy says in The Wizard of Oz, "There's no place like home."