Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Live Your Best Life

Everyone's life has a purpose. Are you fulfilling your life's purpose? I'm on a journey to finding out what my life's purpose is. We ALL should. Many of us get caught up in our daily lives with work, family, college, etc... We don't really give it a thought. After college you get a job or study further, if you're working you focus on how to make more money or get a better job or promotion... STOP and think - is this really what I want to do? Am I really happy with what I'm doing? Ask yourself - does this fulfill me?

I can say for myself, I have a good job, work for a great company, etc, etc... I used to wish more money, that pair of shoes or that top, bag, the list is endless! I'm not saying I will never shop again, it's fun now and then. What I'm saying is that those material things don't hold that special place in my heart anymore!! :) I've been spending a lot of time thinking beyond material things. I have been so blessed. I wan to be doing something to help humanity, to give back something. To say or do a kind thing, to make someone smile, to make someone's heart sing! Oh, to be able to do that full time would be the best thing in the world! It's not easy by a long shot, I know, but we all have to start somewhere.

Thank you to my beloved mother and her mother (my grand mother who I didn't have the pleasure of knowing, but whom I've grown to know through my mother) who helped ignite this spark in me. She is the reason I am the way I am. I've always seen how wonderful she is, so kind and loving to everyone. Always wanting to help people, never with any intention behind it. Thank you to my dearest sister-in-law Tina, you give me strength in so many ways. I'm so glad we have each other. I am so proud of you.

Live your best life...now. Fulfill your life's purpose. We're all here for a reason.

2 comments:

Tina Nandi said...

You make ME smile! And I'm glad I have you too! :)

Unknown said...

I agree with all of it. Makes a lot of sense.