So I woke up this morning with a new resolve...to exercise! I was so enthusiastic about it! Our treadmill is on the balcony cos of lack of space in our apartment. So I put on my walking shoes, put on the radio, pulled the treadmill down into place and just remembered there was no plug point in the balcony so I went to get an extension and had to use the same socket I was using for my radio. After which I realized that I couldn't have the radio as close as I wanted to so I just turned that off and then finally started the walk! Poof!!! went all that enthusiasm, I did just 5 mins by the way!! And then went on to have a hearty breakfast. Well tomorrow's another day, a better one I hope :-) I'm going to try again!
All Kendall Jenner Boyfriends
4 years ago

2 comments:
ha ha ha! i think treadmills are the most boring things in the world. swimming, however... :)
all the best with the resolve! the only exercise i'm getting is on the keyboard! :S
Keep at it without any excuses which will tempt you!! See if you can make it a duo - best wishes. Love you.
Post a Comment